Artisan Organics™ Planting Mix for Fruit & Veggies
Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix by Green As It Gets™ is Your Ultimate Solution for Organic Gardening! Develop the healthiest soil and an abundant produce of the tastiest garden edibles!
The secret to growing sensational fruit & veggies starts with the soil. Your plants will love our sustainably sourced kelp from the pristine waters off New England’s coast. Plus, Artisan Organics is rich in organic matter from aged compost! Billions of remarkable beneficial microbes restore life and vitality to the soil so your plants can thrive! There is so much goodness in just one bag! It’s crafted with simple, honest ingredients and hand-crafted quality! Use Artisan Organics, and your fruit & veggies will taste Heavenly!
Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix by Green As It Gets™ is especially designed and hand-crafted for Organic Gardening. It contains NO Synthetics, NO Pesticides, and NO Artificial Ingredients and is certified organic by the OMRI. Try Artisan Organics once and we’re confident you’ll be happy and back for more!
If you can’t find it there, ask a manager at your favorite independent garden center to order some for you. Tell ’em it’s available via Central Distribution. 😉
Grow Your Own!
*Once you start gardening with Artisan Organics™ Planting Mix for Fruit & Veggies and see the results in your own garden, you’ll never shop at the produce market again!
- 1 Cubit Foot (28.3 liters)
Make Your Fruit & Veggies Thrive!
Your garden is your masterpiece! A paradise of greenery, fruit, veggies, trees and herbs, all thriving with the all-new Artisan Organics™ Planting Mix for Fruit & Veggies! This is an all-natural, high-yield formula that will produce the richest edibles, loaded with nutrients and delicious flavor!
Once you start gardening with Artisan Organics™ Planting Mix and see the results in your produce, you’ll never shop at the produce market again!
Artisan Organics™ Planting mix is certified organic by the OMRI and the CDFA. NO synthetics, NO pesticides, NO artificial ingredients!
- 100% Organic!
- For All Fruits & Veggies!
- Great for in-ground, raised beds or pots!
- All Natural, High-Yield Formula!
- Grow the Richest, Tastiest Edibles!
- Certified Organic by the OMRI & CDFA!
- NO synthetics, NO pesticides, NO artificial ingredients!
GAIG Artisan Organic Dig Deeper Tabs
HOW IT'S DIFFERENT
Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix fortifies your soil and indulges your plants with exceptional organics such as rich organic matter from aged compost and incredible kelp from pristine waters off New England’s coast.
This high-yield formula is the best organic planting mix for your garden! NO synthetics, NO pesticides, NO artificial ingredients. This premium planting mix is crafted only with the finest ingredients – each one independently reviewed and proudly certified for organic gardening.
Sensational fruit & veggies start with Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix. Finally, there’s a soil everyone can love! Your plants will love it for what’s inside – you’ll love it for what it’s not.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Dig hole 2-3X as wide as plant container and mix equal parts Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix and existing soil.
2. Gently loosen roots and set plant in hole so root ball is slightly above ground level.
3. Use soil mix to fill hole and make a 2” high mound around the dripline. Water well and mulch.
1. Spread ¾” layer of Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix over the area to be planted and mix into existing soil 4”-6”.
2.Plant according to instructions.
3. Water well and mulch.
*One bag will plant approximately 25 feet of row OR 3-4 six-packs (18-24 plants) OR 8-10 quart/4” containers OR 5-6 one-gallon containers.
1. Spread a ¾” layer of Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix over the area to be planted and mix into existing soil 4”-6”.
2. Plant according to instructions.
3. Water well and mulch.
|Raised Bed Size
|Amount To Use
|2’X4’ (8 sq ft)
|4’X4’ (16 sq ft)
|4’X8’ (32 sq ft)
Spread a 1”-3” deep layer of Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix around new or established plants.
Keep mulch 3”-6” away from trunks and stems.
Mulch to conserve water in warm, dry months or help protect plants in colder weather.
|1 Bag Covers 12 sq ft
|1 Bag Covers 6 sq ft
|1 Bag Covers 4 sq ft
WHAT’S INSIDEAll kinds of beneficial Bacteria, Mycorrhizae & Soil Microbes!
- Composted Forest Products
- Calcium Sulfate
- Dehydrated Poultry Manure
- Bone Meal
- Iron Sulfate
- Elemental Sulfur
- Sulfate of Potash
- Ecto & Endo Mycorrhizae
- Kelp Meal
- Fish Meal
- Beneficial Soil Microbes
WHY IT WORKS
Our passion is turning the places you love into the places plants love to grow. With that passion in mind, we set out to create a product that no matter what soil type you have - or even if your thumb isn’t so green - to allow you to grow a beautiful healthy garden.
You, the earth, your landscape -let’s not make it complicated. It’s all about working with nature, rejuvenating natural processes and supporting life in our soils. The science may be complex but the concept isn’t. It’s natural. It’s just the way things are supposed to work. That’s why we’ve put the time in behind a microscope and in the field developing products like Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix that really make a difference to you, the environment and your landscape. When your Fruit Trees or veggies need a little TLC, this is the place to start.
Because the ‘circle of life’ in your garden is complex, we’ve been able to combine ingredients in Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix that address a wide range of issues that may be out of balance and causing problems in the landscape. Here is a little insight on how Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix works:
- Builds Strong Roots: In most cases, the roots of your plants will expand 100X-1000X in the first 6-8 weeks after application! In addition, BioLife Complex in Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix contains some amazing microbes called Mycorrhizae that attach to the roots of plants and extend out into the soil to grab water and nutrients and bring it back to the plant root. This type of teamwork between plant roots and microbes promotes sustainable and healthy growth for the plants in your landscape.
- Increases Drought Resistance: After Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix expands your plant’s root system (see above), your plants have MUCH greater access to water way down deep in the soil and are more efficient at absorbing it. As a result, your plants will be better prepared to thrive with less water. In fact, we frequently see clients saving as much as 40% water 6-8 weeks after using Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix.
- Increases Healthy Growth: Slow growing or unhealthy plants usually results from an imbalance in the soil. Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix treats common problems in the soil and creates an environment where they love to grow. Whether poor growth is stemming from a pH imbalance, nutrient shortage or weak roots, Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix corrects the soil to help your plants thrive.
- Corrects pH: pH is a measure of the relative acidity or alkalinity on a scale from 0 (more acidic) to 14 (more basic). Most plants prefer a pH near the middle at a pH of 7 or neutral. When the pH balance is thrown off, the health of your garden can severely decline and it will really struggle to stay healthy. Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix corrects pH imbalances within the soil and no matter what the starting point, brings the pH back closer to neutral to keep your garden growing right.
- Solves Nutrient Shortage: There are 14 plant nutrients that are essential for plant growth. All plants must have an adequate supply of each of these 14 nutrients to be healthy and grow properly. If one or more of these nutrients are lacking in the soil, plants will get sick and start to decline, even though an adequate amount of other elements are available. Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix includes complete fertilizers and restores trace elements back into the soil. This ensures your organic garden a healthy supply of nutrients so plants can grow strong and healthy. BioLife Complex in Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix contains some amazing microbes that digest plant nutrients and turn them into a form plants can absorb and use. Just like the bacteria in your gut helps to digest the food you eat, plants need the same type of help from beneficial bacteria to digest their food in the soil. But, it doesn’t stop there, BioLife Complex also includes microbes that are able to pull plant food out of thin air. That’s right, these amazing microbes grab nitrogen right out of the air and can supply a plant with a whopping 30% of its nitrogen requirements! What this means is that your plants will be much healthier, but most importantly, you fruits and veggies will by much more nutritious for you and taste great.
- Increases Insect & Disease Resistance: Artisan Organics™ Fruit & Veggie Planting Mix contains NO chemical pesticides, herbicides or fungicides. Instead, we believe it is much healthier for you and your landscape to fight these pests naturally. Powered with BioLife Complex, millions of microbes team up to help keep pest and disease populations in check.